Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Valentines Day ! Discount coupon

Love is in the air ;)

Happy Valentine's weekend to everybody !

there have been done so many beautiful layouts over the years with my kits
that I would like to remind few of them today ;)

if you feel like buying some of them this week

please use a discount coupon

25 % off
on all store items !

code:

Valentine


valid February 11 - February 14

Buy Here





lo by Elena

lo by Olga Unger

lo by kateno4ek

lo by Vero

lo by She

lo by Shayenne

lo by Tanacross

lo by Wendyp

lo by Vesi

lo by Petu

lo by Vrlute

los by my3hens


lo by Jimena

lo by Anetka

lo by Anetka

lo by akizo

Happy Valentines Day !

Lily

2 comments:

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you again that you gave my LO here. I really appreciate it.
Amazing pages really!
Hugs,
Jitka

Anonymous said...

What magnificent set! I admire your works! Many thanks for possibility to win it! I hope for good luck!! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails