Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bird's nest and freebie





lo by Beshyshka

lo by Lana

Hello ;)

after winter must come spring ;)

please welcome my newest kit - Bird's Nest

65 elements and 18 papers
all with realistic shadowed version
300 dpi
papers 12x12

scrap for hire friendly!
personal use

on sale Thursday - Friday
Feb 17 - Feb 18

only 4.79$

reg 5.99$

BUY HERE




by IrinaKrylova

by Lana

by Niiki

by Magdalena

by Lucie

by Lindatjuhhh

by Krysty


by kateno4ek

by JanaO

by Irenchen

by Ema 79

by Elisa


by Elena

by Chantalsmama

by b_stepien

by Anetka

by Shadelia




by Vero


by Jenny Sky

please enjoy a free sampler ;)



and 3 coupons to my store - 5 $ each for the first 3 lucky ladies ;)
code: bird

buy here



ps. I try to get ready for spring, these are the pictures of flowers I need to plant this spring ;)





12 comments:

Maca said...

Coupon I don´t work for me. Fantastic new kit!!! Love it so much!
Hugs!

Jitka, Most said...

Oh wowww! Such a fantastic kit again! And I really LOVE all the pages by your amazing CT!
I was waiting almost hour to try to catch the coupon and I was lucky!
THANK YOU so much!
Have a nice day!

Dianna said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the beautiful kit! Your generosity and talent overwhelms me!!

Fanette said...

Fabulous kit!!! Love it :)

priss (Laura) said...

the beauty of this kit is beyond wirds...

serena said...

too late for coupon..as usual...but coming and having a look here is always a pleasure....your new kit is stunning!!!

Dimeda said...

Beautiful!

Abeille said...

Another fabulous kit!! Love it!!

Nancy said...

Amazing Kit. I love your work.
Stunning pages to, compliments to your faboules CT!

Antoaneta said...

Amazing work as always! And gorgeous pages! Have a nice weekend!

Sandy_in_MD said...

Pretty kit - thanks so much for the matching freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails