Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Easter ! Sale and freebie!!!!

lo by Lana scrap designs


Happy Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are ready for a spring
it has been one long winter...
what happened to the global warming ?;)

I would like to offer you a

35 % OFF



discount coupon to my entire store
valid - March 29 - April 4 2010!

code:
lily

BUY HERE


at the bottom of my post there is also freebie for you to grab ;)



I also have new hats my mom helped me to do ;)
if you like it please e mail me - there is only one available of each ;)

All hats measure about 50 cm / 19 inch and can stretch extra 4 - 5 cm / 1.5 - 2 inch
fit 2 -7 years old


Amanita - 22$ world wide shipping included

Yellow Duck 22$ world wide shipping included


Blue Moon - 22$ world wide shipping included


Sweet daisy - 22$ world wide shipping included


Retro style - 22$ world wide shipping included


White rose - 22$ world wide shipping included


White carnation - 22$ world wide shipping included


Sunflower - 22$ world wide shipping included


Green bell - 22$ world wide shipping included


Brown bell - 22$ world wide shipping included



Blue Hat - 22$ world wide shipping included



some inspirational Los for you from my Ct ;)
by baja







by jankacz

by Jankacz

by jankaCZ

by Kateno4ek

by Soraya

by soraya

by Soraya

by wendy85

by lana

by baja
...and the freebie





ps. please comeback on April 5 - I will have something new for you ;)


Happy Easter!

Lily

My Friend Pati aka Babelek makes this awesome tuts!
you can find it here





27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie!

I love all the beautiful layouts and the adorable hats!!

Dianna

Anechka said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie!

Madeline said...

Wow! Really Gorgeous kit and I love all the Beautiful pages from your CT and of course your Blog Design.
Thanks for the Beautiful Freebie:)
Wow! The Hats are really Beautiful and your daughter.

Happy Easter !!!

Komarik said...

Amazing hats!

Thank you for the freebie!

Hugs!

Angeljet said...

Thank you for your freebie! I LOVEEEEEEEEE all the pages by your CT.
The hats look wonderful.

Vetra said...

♥♥♥Wonderful hats!

Thanks for the beautiful freebie! ♥♥♥

Feli Popescu said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!! I wish I could use the coupon, but I am afraid I already have all your kits *lol*
Also, I wish I had a little girl because your hats are FANTASTIC! I love all your work!
Have a wonderful Easter with your family!

Shiann said...

Thank you so much Lily! You rock :)

Jacquie said...

Those hats are to die for....too bad i have a boy...well maybe not i'd probably buy like 6 of them....don't you have any for boys ?

Of course the kit and layouts are awesome too hahahahaha

Abeille said...

Awww lovely new hat!! This is soooo cute!!! And big thank for the freebie!!

Have a nice day

Heather said...

Thank for the lovely freebie!

Antoaneta said...

Thank you for the freebie, so kind of you! Very beautiful pages from your CT, I'd love to be that good. And I can't miss the hats! Gorgeous hats, of course the model makes them even better :-))
Happy Easter and a lot of luck to all of you!

Lana said...

Ooooooh thank you JJ, I am so honored to see my page at the top of your blog!!! You made my day sweetie :)

You make gorgeous hats too, but it's only things for girls :(

Thank you for this wonderful freebie, I can't wait to see the new kit!!!

Hugs!

Helen said...

Amazing CT lo's!!! stunning!
And gorgeous hats as well!
Thanks for the lovely freebie!
hugs
Helen

Mini-Renne said...

your hats are simply beautiful !!! what a pity I don't have a girl, I'll buy them for sure !!
Wish you a nice easter

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie! It´s gorgeous, and so are the hats! I´d love to have that hat that looks like a toadstool! Not sure if I´d dare to wear it, but it´s sooo cute! Wish I was a kid!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

Martoska said...

Thx for the freebie and Happy Easter to you and your family!!!
I must say your hats are fantastic! And your little princess is amazing! I regret I have a boy. :)
Hugs...

sue said...

so lovely! thanks

Mumure said...

Thank you for the freebie and the coupon ;o)
Love the hats!
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Hugs xx

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Eryn said...

Gorgeous new kit and thank you for the freebie!!

Maike said...

Thank for the lovely freebie!

Jenny said...

hey hun I saw your CT stuff and I wanted to know which kit her pages are from. the one with the puppy and the one with the boot I'd really like to know which kit. I just bought 4 of your kits while they are on sale trying to find it and I am not sure I got the right now. lol so please let me know before tomorrow if you can so I can get them while they are on sale!

Crafty and Classy said...

So cute!

Angi said...

THank you for the freebie! Happy Easter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails