Thursday, February 5, 2009

winners

Hi

i am sorry for the delay but life comes at me so fast that I couldn't pick the winners earlier

so here it is
CrayonQueen
Miranda Buijs
and AlabamaStoneThrower

please send me your email address on mine ;)

for beeing late I also picked 2 winners of our upcoming kit OOpsy Daisy
it will be available for purchase next Thursday Feb 12 at After 5 Designs

here are LOs I made with it




i picked
Kimberly
and
Sandra I will send you coupons once I will get your e mails ;)

4 comments:

CrayonQueen said...

Oh wow!! I can't believe I am one of the winners!! I'm so happy thank you!!! I just sent you an email.

Thank you so much!!!
Patty

Mystique Designs said...

O mamo, ale super prace :)

Anonymous said...

Wowwwww!!! Could that 'Kimberly' be Me? lol I sure hope so dear!!! make me very happy! :)

Unknown said...

*doing happy dance*
WOW!! I'm so excited to have won!! :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

(I sent you an email with my address)

Related Posts with Thumbnails