Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bundle of Joy digital scrapbook kit !

lo by Lucy

Bundle of Joy
full kit
60 elements
8 papers
Bundle of Joy
60 elements
8 papers
scrap for hire friendly !
great for making cards !
great for photography business!

only 5.59$
reg price 6.99$





Qp album "Bundle of Joy"
only
2.39$
reg price 2.99$



zojinka

Vero

Shadelia

serena

MaryPop

Krysty

Irishgull

Irenchen

Irenchen

ema79

Beshyshka

akizo






i want to thank you for all the comments - when I read it i regret having only one heart done ;(
I think I will make more in the future ;)

this one goes to

hanna amzing story !


For the kit I randommly picked
mamamatveya1
maca
and
LITA

please emali me girls jjszymanska@gmail.com so that I could sent you the coupon and the heart


I will also leave 3 coupons to 3 first lucky ladies ;)
code : joy2

just go to my store and use it at check out

good luck !

once again thank you for beautiful comments !

love,
Lily

6 comments:

Dianna said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the free kit!!! I'm so excited! The timing for this kit is perfect! Your work is so amazing!!

Komarik said...

Thank you for the coupon!!!

So tender and sweet kit! Love it!

Big hugs!

Luncy said...

This kit is so Lovly! I want to make some joy with my baby Too~! Hope that i have lucky. Happy Chinese New Year.

Traumelfe said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much for the coupon!!!! I'm so happy!
This kit is so gorgeous and soft!
And the pages so awesome!

Hugs!

Maca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maca said...

OMG!!! I won! I am very happy! Thank you so much sweetie!!! Big hugs! Maca
I send you email.

Related Posts with Thumbnails