Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry and bright mini kit plus freebie !



Hi ;)

please enjoy my new and last for this year mini kit ;)

Merry and Bright

on sale DEC 8-9

only 2.40 $

reg price 2.99$



Vero

stepko

shadelia

sherena

lucie

jennysky

janaO



Please enjoy this little freebie ;)




Some of you may know that for past year we have been renovating our house
and we are turning it to our home.

I finally have some time to share some work we have done on my other blog


here is the link to my kitchen project - I am adding photos as the work is done ( by me ;) )


anyway the idea is to make my dream kitchen look like
one of the transitional kitchen from




here is my start ;) - wish me luck ;)

4 comments:

anae said...

ton kit est magnifique. bravo et surtout merci pour le cadeau. amicalement

lammogliagirl said...

What a wonderful project! The new kitchen is amazing and I'm sure you'll do a gorgeous job! I'm now inspired too :) Your new kit is adorable! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

HARLEQUIN said...

Hi Lily, I sent many emails are not answers! Please if you have not received contact me via email kocianovairena@seznam.cz!

Ron J. said...

I created a location based scrapbook application for the iphone. You can actually scrapbook photos, video, and voice memos by location. Check out iCaptureIT, it's only a dollar. :}

APP STORE LINK: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icaptureit/id492415501?mt=8
APP's PAGE: http://ibigsoft.com/iBigSoft/iCaptureIT.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails