Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving ! Black Friday Sale!








Irina Krylowa


hello

Happy Thanksgiving ! Please enjoy our Black Friday Sale everything in my store is

42 % off!


Including my newest kit
called pink Christmas

A little Pink Christmas for girly girls like me ;) It can be used on Christmas cards and on other occasions too.

20 elements
8 papers
hand written wordarts

s4h friendly !

Buy here

only 2.89$ on sale

reg price 4.99$







Shadelia

Lavanda

Beshyshka






And for my followers I would like to leave 4 coupons 5 $ each
first come first served rule ;)

code
blackFriday

Have a wonderful weekend !

Lily

5 comments:

Abeille said...

Thank you very much for the coupon!! I'm very lucky!!

jellybean design said...

YIPEE!!! I snagged a coupon, thank you so much, been trying for a while and was never fast enough, so excited my heart was pounding, lol.
Joanne

lammogliagirl said...

I missed your coupon but I still must go shopping because your designs are just too gorgeous to pass up :) Happy Thanksgiving!

HARLEQUIN said...

GOOD DAY, PLEASE EMAIL TO SEE In SPAM, I wrote to you many times and NO ANSWER! THANK YOU! KocianovaIRENA@SEZNAM.CZ

HARLEQUIN said...

Hi Lily, I sent many emails are not answers! Please if you have not received contact me via email kocianovairena@seznam.cz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails