Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute as a button

Hello hello hello

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby…


Our newest kit called "Cute as a button" is finally available for purchase at




“Cute as a button” kit is ideal to create soft, angelic pages for your baby. Decorate the most beautiful moments of your life with soft feathers, white flowers and cute buttons! Kit includes 115 beautiful and unique elements and 26 originally textured papers some of them with recolored or distressed version. Everything is 300dpi resolution. Almost all elements include extra shadowed versions!






You can buy this kit HERE now on 20%SALE!!




by JJ


by Hananza



by Marzenka SussieM






by JJ



by JJ


by Zelwa


by Hasmandka


by Diana23


by Babelek


by 1girl1boy (leslie)


by mru


by Kimla


by Monic


by Fulloflife





by kristenrice



by Milky



by Karina


11 comments:

doti40 said...

Wspaniały zestaw!!! Dziękuję za rownie piękny freebies :)

Magdalena (m2m) said...

DZiękuję serdecznie, zestaw cudny, freebie ównież :)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

OMG!! This is even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Simply GORGEOUS!!

And the LOs you and your team created are the most beautiful I have ever seen.

I can't wait to get it!

Oh and thank you for the lovely freebie too. :o)

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Superbes pages, vos kits sont magnifiques, merci beaucoup. Thank you for these gorgeous kit.

jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous product and stunning pages ladies!!
Congrats on the new store and grand opening! :)

Brenda said...

Oh wow. Wow wow.

I just found your site, and I am floored! Your work is some of the most stunning and original I've seen. Even your blog banner - simply fantastic.

I know what's going on my Christmas list this year!

(And thank you, a million thank you's, for the freebies)

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous kit in my basket :-) and the LO are very beautiful Congrat for the new store!!! and thank you very much for your freebies


abeille from Quebec,Canada

agnieszkag said...

dziewczyny wspanily zestaw!! Ogromna przyjemnisc z nim pracowac :))) Przepiekne prace dziewczyny stworzyly !! Gratulacje :) AgAG

Simply Sarah said...

new to your blog and glad I found it. I love your stuff... I like the cute as a button kit... interesting work! Thank you for the freebie Frost.

Anonymous said...

wow! i have been to a lot of scrapblog sites and by far, yours is the best! i've never seen such talented team.. thanks for the freebies. please keep them coming! i am so addicted.. ;)

Maria Lucas said...

Fantastic. I love it. Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails